HP Photosmart 7960 Photo Full Software Driver for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems. How to install driver for HP Photosmart 7960 Photo Printer?
HP Photosmart 7960 Printer Driver Downloads
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
File name: dot4patch_reboot.exe
- HP Photosmart 7960 Win 7 Driver Update – Download (1.39MB)
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows Xp
File name: HP_Vista_SF_Ph2A.exe, hp_53_enu.exe
- HP Photosmart 7960 Vista Driver – Download (31.73MB)
- HP Photosmart 7960 Xp Driver – Download (32.52MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
Software for the HP Photosmart 140, 240, 320, 330, 370, 380, 470, 7200, 7400, 7600, 7700, 7800, 7900, 8000, 8100, 8200, 8400, and 8700 series for Mac OS X v10.3 and v10.4 (Universal). This installer may not include some third-party software products that are on the installation CD.
File name: PS-20060414-B.dmg
- HP Photosmart 7960 Mac 10.4 Driver – Download (124.87MB)
- HP Photosmart 7960 Mac 10.3 Driver – Download (124.78MB)
HP Photosmart 7960 ink Cartridge and Toners
This ink cartridge number HP 57(color-C6658AN), HP 56(black-C6656AN) using for HP Photosmart 7960 Printer.
How to install driver for HP Photosmart 7960 Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: HP Photosmart 7960 Photo Printer to keep your HP product up-to-date.