HP Deskjet D2530 Full Software Driver for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems. How to install driver for HP Deskjet D2530 Printer?
HP Deskjet D2530 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
File name: DJ_SF_03_D2500_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_130_140.exe
- HP Deskjet D2530 Win 7 Driver – Download (124.04MB)
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
File name: DJ_SF_03_D2500_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_404-4.exe
- HP Deskjet D2530 Win 8/8.1 Driver – Download (101.8MB)
- HP Deskjet D2530 Win 10 Driver – Download (101.9MB)
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
File name: 100_215_DJ_SF_03_D2500_Full_NonNet_enu_NB.exe
- HP Deskjet D2530 Vista Driver – Download (83.58MB)
- HP Deskjet D2530 Win Xp Driver – Download (83.57MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
File name: HP_Installer_DJD2500_v9.7.1.dmg
- HP Deskjet D2530 Mac 10.6 Driver – Download (128.85MB)
- HP Deskjet D2530 Mac Driver – Download (122.97MB)
HP Deskjet D2530 ink Cartridge and Toners
This ink cartridge number HP 60(color-CC643WN), 60(black-CC640WN) using for HP Deskjet D2530 Printer.
How to install driver for HP Deskjet D2530 Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: HP Deskjet D2530 Printer to keep your HP product up-to-date.