HP DeskJet 3740 Printer Full Software Driver for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems. How to install driver for HP DeskJet 3740 Printer?
HP DeskJet 3740 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows XP
File name: HPPSdr.exe
- HP DeskJet 3740 Win Xp Driver – Download (13.3MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
File name: OSXHPInkjetInstaller.dmg
- HP DeskJet 3740 Mac 10.6 Driver – Download (18.56MB)
- HP DeskJet 3740 Mac Driver – Download (38.89MB)
HP DeskJet 3740 ink Cartridge and Toners
This ink Cartridge number HP 28(Tri-color), HP 27(black) using for HP DeskJet 3740 Printer.
How to install driver for HP DeskJet 3740 Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: HP DeskJet 3740 Printer to keep your HP product up-to-date.